- Laguna Encantada
- Cascada Del Amor
- Los Laberintos De Yucupi
- La Pesquera
- Islas Del Sol, Cuba y Morgan
- Cueva Del Mohan
- Los Automóviles Gigantes en Roca
- Las compuertas
You will get to know all these places during the boat tour. The tours have a duration of 3 hours, a value of $60,000 per person and a minimum of 6 people is required.
BOSQUE DE IGUÁ
El Bosque De Iguá is a forest of timber trees with which the locals used to make their wooden canoes, currently logging is prohibited and the species found in this forest are protected from any industrial activity.
It is the ideal space to rest from the routine, connect with nature and relax.
Terms and Conditions:
- The direct rates with the San Marcelino hotel include lodging, food and transfers by boat Port – Hotel – Port.
- Rates with web sales channels such as Booking, TripAdvisor, hotels.com include: accommodation, breakfast and boat transfer only.
- Check in: 11:00 a.m.
- Check out: 3:00 p.m.
- After these hours, any transfer has an additional cost.
Reservation and cancellation policies:
- 50% of the total value of the lodging must be paid in advance.
- Payment methods: Nequi, Davivienda transfer, Credit card (request payment link). Fees are non-refundable.
- The hotel offers the option to modify or assign the reservation with the same conditions with which it was made before 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Pets are not allowed in the Hotel.
- The entrance of liquor is not allowed (every corkage has a cost of $100,000 per bottle or six pack).
- Spaces for business events, weddings, parties, celebrations.
- Additional trips to the port have a cost of $30,000 pesos per person.
- Subject to change without notice.